Thursday, October 27, 2005

Back!!

Wow, it has been almost 4 months since I blogged last. And now I would be regular -better be. So much has happened since then. I am a Project Management Professional. We have moved from our old pad of almost 2 years to a much larger one overlooking the A.B.Road, Putun came and is about to return back to the US...and even went for 3 weeks to the Ivory Coast and France in this period....WOW!!

Well, received JP's invitation - he was the only member of us quattros amigos who was a bachelor. And now, on the eve of Jawaharlal Nehru's birth anniversary, he would be blissfully wedded to Poornima. JP bhau (http://jayprakashacharya.blogspot.com) , welcome aboard!

Here I am busy working on the month-end's billing for the group. And teaching some senior guys what planning is!! Boy oh boy...good for me I think.

Shveta's b'day was the high of the week. My dear girl, thou art achtundzwanzig jahren alt!!! But you'd always be my dear Babbi, my kidd-o. I'd celebrate your next big day with lot of pomp. Thanks to Ajay bhai and Sudha bhabi, the numerous calls throughout the day and Simi's pastries, we could still save the day!!

And talked to Nilu last night. He is a gem of a guy, truly. Shveta tried her best to make him "unravel" his mysteries, but the mysterious Dr No could only say that his lady love would have to have read Lord of the Rings and understood it the way he has....hello? Is somebody reading this?

The good news this week is the coming 4 day holiday. With Shveta, no day is ordinary, so Diwali got to be great!!! Hopefully, it would be a trip to that "romanticest" of places - Mandu - the historical fort town of Princess Roopmati and Baz Bahadur....the verdant landscape strewn with those Saracen-Turkish symbols of love and might...ah well, hope we spend our Diwali-eve there....

Its still Thursday. Tomorrow I guess I'd need to do a lot of stuff - PMR presentations, Billing reports, starting off on WSRs....tons of things to do before the long weekend.

OVer and out, though, for now...Shveta must be waiting at the lobby downstairs....

No comments: