Thursday, December 13, 2007

Plans for the Christmas Holidays

I am planning to tag along with the bachelor folks here to go to Washington,D.C and NYC, if I get to travel with them, while Shveta would be off to Orlando this Christmas. I should be getting my Sony DCR-SR62 handycam sometime next week (got to read some glowing and not so glowing reviews about the camcorder before buying it. Its a budget Hard Disk Drive camcorder - with 25X optical zoom and 2000x digital zoom, and comes with 30GB of hard disk space. But I wanted a Sony and I wanted a state-of the art tech and this was the best bet for me. Mini-DVs and DVDs are passe now.). Vishal and Nitu are bound for NJ and Hemant, Sonia are planning another trip to Gatlinburg, TN and possibly to Biltmore House at Asheville,NC...Lets see how things turn up and we'd see some more posts on the Holidays in this blog. Watch this space!

No comments: