Tuesday, December 11, 2007

World of Warcraft

Hey..forgot to add..talking of being good kids...finally bought the first game here..all for just $3 thanks to the Google Checkout discount of $10 at Buy.com..World of Warcraft. The world's largest Massively Multi-Player Online Role Playing Game, with some 9 million subscribers. I don't think I am going to pay the monthly subscription for this. I'd rather buy some interesting stuff for that money or save it than splurge on a virtual community. Truly, for the sake of experience and fun, one could pay and play..but no addiction. I also bought a teeny weeny Belkin FM tune transmitter for 6 dollars..connecting it to my laptop through the USB port, I can actually tune in to the FM radio in the Sony boombox lying at our home and play the music remotely. And it can be used with iPods and music players too in the car. Not bad, I should say..

No comments: